Pinterest introduced its Propel offering this week in the U.S and Canada, a program aimed at providing guidance and support to businesses and agencies that are new to advertising on the social network.
Businesses and agencies that spend at least $100 per day on Pinterest will receive:
- 30 days of one-on-one phone support from Pinterest experts.
- Custom-made Pins to promote, made in-house by Pin Factory.
- Education and training on using Pinterest to grow your business.
- Access to guides, insights and industry best practices.
- Customised tips for up to three clients for agencies.
Pinterest said in an email to Social Pro Daily that since opening Pinterest Ads Manager to all small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. last March, it has seen total U.S. and Canadian advertisers rise by 60 percent. With early participating partners in Pinterest Propel having seen three times more clicks and 38 percent lower costs per click, the service looks set to challenge the landscape of ‘Big Social’.